Water level data logger
- Product No.：PL6010
A self-contained in-battery level monitor for long-term recording of water depth (pressure) and temperature, all stainless steel or titanium alloy construction. The water level recorder includes water level and temperature sensors, built-in large-capacity flash memory and high-capacity long-life lithium battery. All functions are integrated into the instrument with a diameter of 26mm metal shell, suitable for water level and water temperature measurement of surface water, groundwater and marine environment.
- Self-contained: no cable pulling out, strong underwater sealing.
- High stability type: high quality, high stability pressure sensitive components
- High precision: water level accuracy 0.05% F.S, resolution 1 mm; temperature accuracy ±0.5°C, resolution 0.01°C
- Versatile: Internal independent battery and memory for periodic collection and storage of data
- Low power consumption: intelligent power management design, collecting power 3-4ma
- All functions: water level, water temperature, water pressure, etc., and real-time monitoring.
- Barometric pressure compensation: direct measurement of barometric pressure compensation (absolute pressure optional)
- Signal standard: RS485 interface Modbus-RTU standard communication protocol
- Protection grade: all stainless-steel sealed structure, ip68 protection.
- Temperature compensation: full range digital calibration, full temperature range temperature error compensation.
- Electrical characteristics of the sensor: overvoltage protection, surge voltage protection and power supply reverse polarity protection to avoid electrical damage due to operating errors.
- The range is 0~10 MHz. 0~200m H/O
- Water level accuracy 0.05%FS
- Water level resolution 1mm
- Stable 0.05% F.S/year
- Overload 2X F·S
- Temperature accuracy ±0.5℃
- Temperature Resolution 0.1℃
- Time drift≤±1cm/10d (temperature change≤±3℃)
- Temperature drift ±1cm (water temperature varies from 4°C to 40°C)
- Internal battery life of 10 years (records every 60 minutes)
- Storage capacity and GT; 50,000 records (water level + water temperature + voltage + time)
- Real time clock <±5 minutes/year
- Temperature compensation range of electrical characteristics 0-50℃
- Operating temperature -10 to 80°C
- Power supply voltage DC5-30V (typical 24V)
- Internal battery: 2.7~3.6 vdc
- Power reverse protection and overvoltage protection
- Output mode RS 485 digital signal/MODBUS-RTU protocol 128 transmitter nodes
- Structural features Shell material 316L stainless steel
- Measuring medium Fluid medium
- Cable material Polyurethane or PVC
- Environmental property protection level
- Weight about 300 grams
- Environmental vibration: withstand the vibration test specified in GB/T9359
- Free fall to withstand the drop test specified in GB/T9359
- Electromagnetic environment conforms to gb/t 17626.8 level 3
- The mean time between failures is not less than 30,000 hours.
- Water temperature data for monitoring groundwater levels
- Ocean tide level monitoring
- Sponge City Flood Control Monitoring
- Real-time monitoring of reservoir dam water level
- Lake and Surface Runoff Level Monitoring
- Unmanned Hydrological Monitoring Station
- Field monitoring of industrial control systems