Integrated Radar Water Level Gauge
- Product No.：RL3000A
Product DescriptionA non-contact plane-integrated radar water level gauge for surface water level measurement, which uses frequency-modulated continuous wave radar (FMCW) technology to measure the liquid level. It is an energy-saving, non-contact measurement technology. It is not affected by temperature gradients, water vapor, pollutants and sediments in the water, and the optimized algorithm can make the measurement results more accurate. Compared with the traditional pulse horn type water level gauge, it has the characteristics of small size, convenient installation, and low maintenance.
1. The weight is less than 900g, the structure is compact and light, and the wind and anti-shake ability is strong;
2. Non-contact, safe and low loss, less maintenance, not affected by sediment, etc.;
3. Monitoring can also be performed under high flow velocity conditions during flood periods;
4. The power supply circuit adopts anti-reverse connection and lightning protection design;
5. The power consumption of the system is low, and the general solar power supply can meet the measurement needs;
6. The built-in angle and attitude sensor can sense the installation inclination, which is convenient for installation and debugging;
7. The installation is very simple, and the amount of civil works is very small;
8. The flat-panel antenna design avoids the hidden dangers of insects' nesting and netting and the influence of fog on radar signals;
9. Fully waterproof design, suitable for field use;
10. Integrated RTU function, data is directly uploaded to the server, simplifying the difficulty of system integration;11. Built-in low-power Bluetooth, can be directly debugged and set parameters through the mobile phone APP on-site, without computer connection.
Measuring range: 40m/70m/110m
Measurement accuracy: ±3mm
Radar Antenna: Planar Microstrip Array Antenna
RTU upload cycle: 5 minutes - 24 hours, can be set
Radar frequency: 24GHz
Beam launch angle: 11°
Working voltage: 7-32VDC; 5.5-32VDC (optional)Working current (12V): sensor is always powered on ≤90mA; sleep ≤40uA
Interface and others
Digital wired interface: RS485 (default)/RS232, MODBUS protocol
Wireless transmission: 4G (default)/NB-IOT
Transmit power: ≤24dBm
Receive sensitivity: -110dBm
Sim Card: Built-in
Antenna: rod, lead (optional)
Wireless transmission protocol: SL651 (default)/SZY206
Bluetooth standard: above 4.2
Bluetooth transmit power: +8dBm
Bluetooth receiving sensitivity: -95dBm at 0.1%BER
Shell material: aluminum alloy shell
Protection class: IP68
Working temperature: -35℃-70℃
Storage temperature: -40℃-70℃Lightning protection: lightning protection level 6KV
Hydrological measurement of rivers, lakes, reservoirs, etc.
Water level monitoring of rivers, irrigation canals, flood control, etc.
Monitoring of urban flood control and waterloggingRainstorm flood monitoring in mountainous areas, etc.